FRP Bypass APK: There are quite a few ways with which you can bypass FRP also known as Factory Reset Protection. But why would you even need FRP Bypass? Well, there are lots of reasons due to which one needs FRP Bypass. The most common and basic reason is if you want to reset your Google Account and there are quite many similar reasons.
FRP Bypass APK Download for Android Device – Latest Version!
But you are not here to know about these reasons right? You are here to know about how to how to Bypass FRP, Right? Well, this content will provide you with all the steps that are required to Bypass FRP without any hassle. The steps have been provided down below check them out. Besides that this content will also provide you with some additional information that will help you in Bypassing FRP.
Steps That Are Needed To Bypass FRP:
Here are all the steps that you need in order to Bypass FRP. It is recommended that you follow these steps accordingly.
The first and basic step is to know how FRP works. FRP is a feature that is added to more or less all Android Devices. Well, you don’t have to manually enable FRP it gets enabled when you log in your Android Device for the first time. But when you Factory reset your device and try to log in with the same account again, this comes into play at that moment.
This also makes sure that if your phone gets stolen or lost, then the other person is unable to access or wipe the data on your phone. In some cases, people also forget their passwords, but you can easily disable the FRP.
This step will provide you with all the information that you need to know in order to disable FRP. As I have already mentioned that FRP gets enabled the moment you log in to your Android device using a Gmail Account. But sometimes you might even need to disable that account and use another account.
In order to disable that account, first of all, you need to go to your phone Settings followed by Accounts and then Google. After that tap on your Google account that you want to remove. Now you will be able to see “Three Dots” on the top right corner, tap on that. A new menu will be displayed on the screen, from that select Remove Account. And that’s it.
This step will provide you with the processes that you need to follow to Bypass FRP. Follow these minutely and you will be good to go.
- Long press on the “@” button when the FRP window arrives. You need to keep that button pressed until a new window pops up.
- On the new popped up window you will find a “Google Keyboard Settings” option. Tap on that.
- At the top right corner, you will be able to see three dots, tap on that and from that select Help & Feedback.
- Now you need to select any item and press and hold on to copy any text. A web search icon will be available on the top of the window.
- Click on the icon visible there and write Setting in the search bar.
- Now visit the “Developer Option” in the settings menu and then allow the “OEM Unlocking.
- After that restart your device and when the device fires up again then you will be asked to provide a new Google Account instead of the FRP page.
Add the Google Account of your choosing and you can start using your device using a new account. With this, you would be successfully Bypassed the FRP of your Android Device. These steps will work and if by any chance these steps don’t work, then you can turn to using Apps that will help to Bypass FRP with ease. There is a bunch of such kind of Apps available on Google Play Store and also all over the Internet.
As you can see that the steps are quite easy to follow. But you need to follow them minutely otherwise the steps might not work. It is also recommended that you back up the Data of your device before implementing these methods. Hope these steps would be of quite a help to you.